WHAT IS MODERN FASCISM REALLY? PART 2, THE VATICAN JOINS THE PARTY
Yes, true, it is official since December 2020.
A few days ago, I wrote a blog on what modern fascism really is – see https://www.georgemjames.com/post/what-is-modern-fascism-really for the details. As a basic summary, I said that: “Where the State has a need for whatever you have, your property, the State can take it and use it for the common good. You may own it but only what you need. If you have too much, more than what is needed, then you should be relieved of your goods and it distributed to the poor or those in need. In today’s language, this is known as ‘Redistribution of Wealth.’ I am sure you heard of that before. Another part of this is called “Public-Private Partnerships” between Government and private individuals/companies. Also, note that you have Fascism where the State is bailing out banks and major corporations as happens all the time with taxpayer money across the world and especially in the USA. Almost no country in the world, not one, is not in some way if you measure them by the above standards, not fascist.”
I then explained, this is in several books, the most important being OATH OF EVIL – The War on Protestantism, GMJ51, that Fascism started with Thomas Aquinas (1225-1274), better known as St Aquinas. He is seen as the greatest theologian ever produced by the Catholic Church with his thinking being “Foundational for understanding the economic thought of the Roman Church-State” according to Henry William Spiegel, The Growth of Economic Thought, Revised. I then explained, all facts, all history that you can research, that the Catholic System supports Fascism – let me quote from the Second Vatican Council document Gaudium et Spes, “The complex circumstances of our day make it necessary for public authority to intervene more often in social, economic and cultural matters.” What about Pope Pius XI? What did he say about Fascism in his 1931 encyclical Quadragesimo Anno, praising Mussolini, “Under Fascism, property owners may keep their property titles and deeds, but the use of their property is, as Leo XIII wrote, ‘common.’ Fascism is a form of socialism that retains the forms and trappings of capitalism, but not its substance. Under Fascism, property titles and deeds are intact, but the institution of private property has disappeared. Government regulations and mandates have replaced it. For this distinction between legal ownership and actual use, the fascists owe a debt to the Roman Church-State.” Let me carry on since they might try to wiggle out of their own words: “For today Rome considers the Fascist regime the nearest to its dogmas and interest. We have not merely the Reverend (Jesuit) Father Coughlin praising Mussolini's Italy as ‘a Christian Democracy,’ but Civilita Cattolica, house organ of the Jesuits, says quite frankly ‘Fascism is the regime that corresponds most closely to the concepts of the Church of Rome.’” Dutch Canadian American journalist, writer, Pierre van Paassen, 1938.
On 4 October 2020, the Jesuit Pope Francis, issued an encyclical called Fratelli Tutti fully supporting the Aquinas social doctrine position: “The pope's vision for a post-Covid world is also leftist in terms of property rights as he noted that the Christian tradition has never recognized private-property rights as “absolute or inviolable,” and there is a “social purpose of all forms of private property.” Francis said ownership of private property “can only be considered a secondary natural right,” secondary to the “universal destination of the earth's goods” and the “right of all to their use.” That is where the idea of “common good” comes in based upon Thomas Aquinas, or in plain English, Fascism.
Then we started noticing that big business started saying the same crap and why not, when you are contracting with the state you are usually talking unlimited money and extraordinarily little contractual obligations in return (like in delivering – see the failed F-35 Rubbish project as an example). It is a fantastic business, you bullshit, and get paid massive amounts from a never-ending source. Yes, I fully understand why Fascism is so great for businesses. See in history how rich the German companies became under the various 4-year plans etc. in Nazi Germany. See also what "privatization" means, look at the railroads in the UK, or, the 18,000 mercenaries staying on inside Afghanistan. Who wins here, the citizen or the corporate owners, the select few? Surely the answer is simple. Thus note that you may classify, broadly, Socialism, Communism, and Fascism under one umbrella since it is in essence the same animal. After all, the dictionary definition for Communism is “A form of socialism that abolishes private ownership.” And since these "captains of business" are supporting the Vatican, they are mostly knights of Malta, etc., Catholic organisations, the separation of State and Church is gone. Now let us see how this plays out right now:
In the previous blog, I mentioned that the Yale School of Management, via Professor Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, in conjunction with the Coalition for Inclusive Capitalism and the Leadership Now Project, had a major meeting with major businesses to take the above further. Now it came to my attention that the Vatican officially joined the club (which it created, this is the Babylonian System): You may see the entire announcement at https://www.inclusivecapitalism.com/news-insights/the-council-for-inclusive-capitalism-with-the-vatican-launches/#:~:text=%20The%20Council%20for%20Inclusive%20Capitalism%20with%20the,%2026%20Mark%20Weinberger%2C%20.%20%20More%20. I will quote a few sentences – "The Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican, an effort led by some of the world’s largest investment and business leaders, launched today. It signifies the urgency of joining moral and market imperatives to reform capitalism into a powerful force for the good of humanity. Under the moral guidance of His Holiness Pope Francis and His Eminence Cardinal Peter Turkson, who leads the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development at the Vatican, and inspired by the moral imperative of all faiths, the Council invites companies of all sizes to harness the potential of the private sector to build a fairer, more inclusive, and sustainable economic foundation for the world. The Council is led by a core group of global leaders, known as Guardians for Inclusive Capitalism, who meet annually with Pope Francis and Cardinal Turkson. These leaders represent more than $10.5 trillion in assets under management, companies with over $2.1 trillion of market capitalization, and 200 million workers in over 163 countries. The organization challenges business and investment leaders of all sizes to embrace the Council’s guiding principles and make public commitments to act on them. These collective actions are intended to lead to systemic change by making capitalism a greater force for inclusivity and sustainability.”
The article gives a full list of those involved. You may be sure that there are many more.
· Ajay Banga, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mastercard
· Oliver Bäte, Chairman of the Board of Management, Allianz SE
· Marc Benioff, Chair, Chief Executive Officer, and Founder, Salesforce
· Edward Breen, Executive Chairman, Dupont
· Sharan Burrow, General Secretary, International Trade Union Confederation
· Mark Carney, COP26 Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister, and United Nations Special Envoy for Climate Action and Finance
· Carmine Di Sibio, Global Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, EY
· Brunello Cucinelli, Executive Chairman and Creative Director, Brunello Cucinelli S.p.A.
· Roger Ferguson, President and Chief Executive Officer, TIAA
· Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Founder and Managing Partner, Inclusive Capital Partners
· Kenneth Frazier, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Merck & Co., Inc.
· Fabrizio Freda, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Estée Lauder Companies
· Marcie Frost, Chief Executive Officer, CalPERS
· Alex Gorsky, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Johnson & Johnson
· Angel Gurria, Secretary General, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
· Alfred Kelly, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Visa Inc.
· William Lauder, Executive Chairman, The Estée Lauder Companies
· Bernard Looney, Chief Executive Officer, BP
· Fiona Ma, Treasurer, State of California
· Hiro Mizuno, Member of the Board, Principles for Responsible Investment
· Brian Moynihan, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of America
· Deanna Mulligan, President and Chief Executive Officer, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
· Ronald P. O’Hanley, President and Chief Executive Officer, State Street Corporation
· Rajiv Shah, President, The Rockefeller Foundation
· Tidjane Thiam, Board Member, Kering Group
· Darren Walker, President, Ford Foundation
· Mark Weinberger, Former Chair and CEO of EY, and Board member of J&J, MetLife and Saudi Aramco
The words “conspiracy theorist” have an interesting history. Most researchers say the term “conspiracy theory or theorist” is a CIA invention to “prevent disbelief of official government versions.” Seen that the CIA is infiltrated by the Jesuits that is very interesting (I explained the link between the CIA and the Papacy in several books including OATH OF EVIL – The War on Protestantism). Yet the above are facts. During the ages, many Popes (Francis, Benedict XVI, and Paul IV, to mention a few) called for a New World Order (based on the Catholic System as in the Middle Ages with all its evils). Now that they are taking the final steps towards their goal, and in the open, all based upon “helping the poor” and “human rights” and “common good,” makes me believe that dreadful times are coming. The arrogance is so high that they don't even care to be exposed anymore.
* Note please that I speak of a system here, not individuals. No one is advocating violence or hatred against Catholic members. As Professor Dr Martin Luther stated: “Man lasse die Geister aufeinanderplatzen. Die Faust aber haltet still.” (German, Let the minds clash, but keep the fists down.)
Yet, we need to warn, and we need to prepare for what is coming.
Think your friends would be interested? Share this blog!
I would recommend you to also read the new GMJ book, OATH OF EVIL - The War on Protestantism, where a lot more is revealed, i.e. that the USA is a hijacked country taken over by the Papacy - as predicted in the Bible. We are seeing it playing off right in front of us. A complimentary electronic copy of the 700-page book is available at the bottom of the home page of this website. You need to subscribe to receive it in either EPub or Mobi format. You can unsubscribe later. It is a gift from me. Please read it and spread the word.
* All 51 GMJ books deal with modern military subjects like espionage, counterterrorism, military strategy, military history, and exposing mainstream media lies/propaganda. The GMJ books are a delight for lovers of military history with content to be found outside the schoolbook-approved histories. What is revealed in the GMJ books is shocking to the uninitiated. Prepare to find out the true state of affairs that no mainstream outlet will publish. If you wish to read about Covert and Special Forces Operations in sub-Saharan Africa, the new battleground where the radicals are to be found, the GMJ Books are the place to start. You will learn about covert operations, Special Forces techniques, and military history not known outside the select few.