BENJAMIN FRANKLIN’S 13 RULES OF LIFE
Clearly showing his Freemasonry background, and he was a traitor, a British spy.
Franklin (17 January 1706 to 17 April 1790) was and will always be a major figure in the US. He was the man that discovered or tested the lightning rod, bifocals, and the Franklin stove besides being a Founding Father, revered. Like other famous men he had a code, now forgotten but worth repeating, the 13 virtues of life:
1. “Temperance. Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.”
2. “Silence. Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.”
3. “Order. Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.”
4. “Resolution. Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.”
5. “Frugality. Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing.”
6. “Industry. Lose no time; be always employed in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.”
7. “Sincerity. Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.”
8. “Justice. Wrong none by doing injuries or omitting the benefits that are your duty.”
9. “Moderation. Avoid extremes; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.”
10. “Cleanliness. Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, clothes, or habitation.”
11. “Tranquillity. Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.”
12. “Chastity. Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dullness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.”
13. “Humility. Imitate Jesus and Socrates.”
The last part, “Imitate Jesus and Socrates” is a nonstarter since the two subjects are incompatible. This is traced Franklin to his being a Freemason all his life. He became Grand Master in 1734, something which is directly attributed to his rapid rise in prominence. Freemasons, when not serving Satan (yes, see OATH OF EVIL – The War on Protestantism. Freemasonry is a Jesuit controlled front) help each other. Besides this, the numerical number 13 has great meaning in the Occult world and goes back to the Rosicrucians. Today you find the 13 as a symbol of Satan to replace Jesus and the 12 disciples.
Franklin was also a British spy against his own people during the American Revolutionary War. A traitor, thus. More than one historian pointed out that the leaks occurring from the Paris based American Embassy where Franklin was in charge, were just too much to be explained away. One of the US commissioners, like a diplomat, angrily wrote “that a French official had complained that everything we did was known to the English ambassador, who was always plaguing him with the details. No one will be surprised at this who knows that we have no time or place appropriate to our consultation, but that servants, strangers, and everyone else was at liberty to enter and did constantly enter the room while we were talking about public business and that the papers relating to it lay open in rooms of common and continual resort.”
Most certainly, Franklin’s long-time friend Edward Bancroft, acting as the Commission’s secretary, was a British spy, paid 1,000 pounds a year – a lot of money those days and tens of millions today. Franklin refused to act when confronted with the evidence. A modern-day CIA analyst wrote, “Franklin’s attitude is all too familiar among policymakers and statesmen. His ego may have overwhelmed his common sense.”
There is no doubt that the fellow was vain, obstinate, and jealous of his prerogatives and reputation. That the Brits lost the Revolutionary War… and you will do very well to read what is revealed in Code Name Rebecca 65 regarding the Confession of Cornwallis at Yorktown… is to be wondered at. They knew everything but could not tactically use the intelligence quickly enough, “Perhaps the greatest irony in the whole story of the penetration of the American Commission (referred to as “embassy” by me) is that, while British intelligence activities were highly successful, British policy was a total failure.” Written in the same 2014 declassified CIA report (from the CIA's in-house journal, Studies in Intelligence, a historical dissertation, unknown when written or by whom).
This is serious, the Americans were fighting a powerful enemy in Great Britain. To even the odds, they had clandestine activities going, including covert purchases and shipments of military supplies, weapons, and clothing for the Continental (American) Army as well as the covert purchase of European-built ships for use in carrying supplies.
Further activities included the management of secret financial aid from the French government. Directing nonattributable privateering activities out of French and Spanish ports against British naval and merchant vessels. Lastly, even then outright propaganda operations in France, England, and the Netherlands in support of American independence.
So, it stands to reason that it is shocking that London knew all about the activities. What counts against Franklin is a couple of things that cannot be explained: His close friendship with Lord le Despencer, founder of Hell-Fire, a society of libertines which British Intelligence used as a cover. The use of the pseudonym, “Brother Benjamin of Cookham” that came up in secret documents. An association with the Chevalier d’Eon de Beaumont, a spectacularly successful French secret agent (he was transgender by choice, born a male that went for 33 years as a female, not an attractive female, see http://www.georgemjames.com/weapon-systems.html for a picture).
Franklin’s continued membership in a firm of land speculators chartered by the British Government retained during the Revolution. Protests by both French and American diplomats that every move of the Americans in Paris during the Revolution was known by the English Ambassador. Existence inside Franklin’s American Embassy of a cell of British Intelligence agents organized by his chief assistant, Bancroft.
Copies of most of Franklin’s reports to America during the Revolution are in the British Archives. Certain passages were written by a British diplomat, Richard Oswald, from Paris to his government in London. Franklin’s odd rejection of espionage charges against Bancroft – a man characterized by King George III himself as a double agent – and flat refusal to investigate those charges. He denounced the man who made them. Something to be repeated years later during World War Two when SOE would not believe that all British Agents in the Occupied Netherlands were under German control, I write about that in Code Name Phoenix (Hermann Giskes, Englandspiel). Documents in the British Museum revealing that Franklin passed on to London information about American shipping.
If just one of the charges against Franklin is proven, the death penalty would apply for high treason, it is that serious. Of course, he is today a hero, untouchable in history and all forgiven anyway. The only excuse that Franklin’s supporters have - there are a great many - he is honoured on dollar bills and many towns etc. is that he was duped by his assistant, Bancroft. That is nonsense Franklin was an old hand, involved in international diplomacy since 1757. He knew better and was a player of international intrigues. Nah, that argument will not stand. He was a man of great ability and knowledge with a sincere appreciation of politics: “The great affairs of the world, wars, revolutions, etc. were conducted by those who, while maintaining the public interest, acted from selfish interests, whatever they may pretend.” (Taken from his “Observations of My Reading History in Library.”)
So much so for a hero. Nothing has changed since then. Today the politicians sell out to commercial and industrial (mostly military) interests. They are as corrupt as is Benjamin Franklin, the “First American” or perhaps they simply follow his example.
Think your friends would be interested? Share this blog!
I would recommend you to also read the new GMJ book, OATH OF EVIL - The War on Protestantism, where a lot more is revealed, i.e. that the USA is a hijacked country taken over by the Papacy - as predicted in the Bible. We are seeing it playing off right in front of us. A complimentary electronic copy of the 700-page book is available at the bottom of the home page of this website. You need to subscribe to receive it in either Epub or Mobi format. You can obviously unsubscribe later. It is a gift from me. Please read it and spread the word.
* All 51 GMJ books deal with modern military subjects like espionage, counterterrorism, military strategy, military history, and exposing mainstream media lies/propaganda. The GMJ books are a delight for lovers of military history with content to be found outside the schoolbook approved histories. What is revealed in the GMJ books are shocking to the uninitiated. Prepare to find out the true state of affairs that no mainstream outlet will publish. If you wish to read about Covert and Special Forces Operations in sub-Saharan Africa, the new battleground where the radicals are to be found, the GMJ Books are the place to start. You will learn about covert operations, Special Forces techniques, and military history not known outside the select few.